Re: Architecture removal and social contract

T-Bone wrote:

> PS: I'm fully aware that I seem to be the only one (save for another
> post from a user on d-hppa which remained unanswered) to care enough
> about this matter to blow some whistles, so maybe indeed nobody is
> using debian-hppa anymore and you can just ignore the fuss I'm making,

I do care however have nothing to contribute. If Debian/hppa is gone it'll cost me a couple hundred dollars to replace my two interanet rp5410 servers but I also do understand that if Debian is short of people- and hw-resources it's hard to keep the port alive.

It's a geeky feeling to know that I'm one of the very few people running hppa hw these days. Would be a shame to see it go!

Michal