Re: HP-HIL Technical Reference Information Needed

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 09:22:35AM -0400, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 6:49 PM, Jim Flanagan <jflan@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
> > I am trying to track down the HP-HIL Technical reference manual (HP
> > #45918A).
> > PARISC linux supports HP-HIL devices, so someone must have access to this
> > technical information.  I could surely use the help locating a copy.  I
> > would be
> > happy to pay shipping and copying costs.
>
> Try "linux-parisc" <linux-parisc@vger.kernel.org>

I'll bounce his email to that alias.

If the document isn't available on:
     http://www.parisc-linux.org/documentation/index.html

then we probably don't have it.

Note that the m68k port also supported HIL devices and would be
worth pinging as well.

grant