Re: qt-x11-free build fails

On Wed, Dec 28, 2005 at 02:04:44AM -0500, Steve M. Robbins wrote:
> Rather than debugging this by remote control, you might find it
> easier to simply run "uic" yourself.  Obtain the sources for
> cppunit (e.g. by "apt-get source cppunit) then do:
>
>     cd src/qttestrunner
>     /usr/share/qt3/bin/uic testbrowserdlg.ui -o testbrowserdlg.h
>
> (per http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=cppunit&ver=1.10.2-5&arch=hppa&stamp=1134615988&file=log&as=raw)

Yup - thanks. I'm able to reproduce the "illegal instruction" symptom
with both qt-x11-free-3.3.5 and cppunit-1.10.2 .

I have no clue what the problem but find it odd that uic is the
only program to expose it. I've tried and reproduced the problem
with "testing" and "sid" releases (systems "riot" and "ios" respectively).
I'll look at it some more and see if I can get some help.

thanks,
grant