Re: Postgresql 8.0.1

On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 12:17:04PM -0500, Jim Buttafuoco wrote:

> same, Do you think it's the hardware?

*sigh*.  Based on comments from Greg Hughes...I'd think not.

>   I wonder if a register is getting overwritten with normal processing
> but gdb is somehow saving it.

That's possible but I've no clue where to start.
Can you tell us which registers (if any) are getting clobbered?

Someone have time to expand this test to also validate FP registers?

	http://cvs.parisc-linux.org/build-tools/regtest.c

Better to grab regtest.c with "cvs co build-tools" after setting
CVS_ROOT as described in http://www.parisc-linux.org/faq/cvs.html

grant