Re: Problem on a 735/125 with non-hp scsi disks

Thank you for your fast answer Brian.

My problem is not the cdrom which is (by now) the only thing I get working.

I also terminated the external CD-Rom enclosure box with a passive centronics
50-pin terminator and everything was OK.

Unfortunately SCSI HDs are still not working.
I hope someone can help me.

Bye,

Giorgio