RE: Install Woody on 715/50

On Mon, 2004-03-22 at 19:12, Roberto P. Pastor wrote:
> Helo:
>
> I have the same problem with a Apollo 735
>
> Try this ISO
> ftp://ftp.parisc-linux.org/cd-images/testing/auto-isos/isos/palinux-2.4.21-p
> a6-20030718-netinst.iso

I'm a newbie to Debian and more newbie to HPPA, so give me some more
information. This is an ISO image for booting Debian and install it over
the network, right? One additional problem is that I don't have a CDROM
device in my 715. So how do I boot from this image over the network, is
that possible?

Roland Leurs