Re: xmonad in experimental

Hi,

I finally got around to preparing xmonad for experimental. I've built
and tested the packages, everything seems to work fine. If others would
like to test, you can either build your own from the sources (below) or
get them from
    deb http://people.debian.org/~rak/xmonad-experimental/ unstable main
(signed with my GPG key, 4A11C97A).

Seeing that these are my first Haskell packages, I wouldn't mind if
someone could take a quick look at them before I upload them. The
following packages will need to be uploaded to experimental:

 * haskell-x11 (updated to upstream release 1.6.0),
   darcs.debian.org:/darcs/pkg-haskell/experimental/haskell-x11

 * haskell-x11-xft (no change rebuild against haskell-x11 1.6.0)

 * xmonad (updated to upstream version 0.10.1~darcs20120707)
   darcs.debian.org:/darcs/pkg-haskell/experimental/xmonad

 * xmonad-contrib (updated to upstream version 0.10.1~darcs20120707)
   darcs.debian.org:/darcs/pkg-haskell/experimental/xmonad-contrib

I chose version 0.10.1~darcs20120707 in case upstream ever decides to
release a tarball for 0.10.1 (they haven't yet).

There are several changes in those branches that should also make their
way to the main (unstable) branches, I assume it's just a matter of
changing my default push location back to those branches and pushing
those selected commits so that they get included with the next upload?

Best wishes,
Ryan

--
|_)|_/  Ryan Kavanagh             |  GnuPG key