Re: debian ham blend

HI David,

Our list of metapackages (& command to install them all) is available at
https://www.debian.org/blends/hamradio/get/metapackages

Sadly the download links to a Live Disk are rather out of date, so metapackages on the base is your best bet at the moment.

I shall add fixing that to my to-do list, I guess!

--
  Hibby
  d@vehibberd.com