packaging of SoapySDR in Debian

Hi Andreas and debian-hams,

Thanks for packaging SoapySDR in Debian! I see that the soapyhackrf ITP is still open, and that there is no ITP for SoapyRemote or SoapyUHD. I currently hand-install Soapy including these components, but would love to see them included in Debian.

If there is anything I can do to help make this happen, please let me know.

I've noticed that out of the box, uhd-soapysdr_0.3.1_amd64.deb built from the SoapyUHD repo installs libsoapySupport.so in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/uhd/modules/, but libuhd expects to find it in /usr/share/uhd/modules/. I'm currently working around this mismatch by setting UHD_MODULE_PATH in my environment, but these packages should agree about the install location for UHD hardware drivers.

cheers

Russell