Re: New version available - TrustedQSL v1.14.1

On Sat, 2013-06-01 at 21:14 -0400, Robert Mead wrote:
> Spectacular! We try to stay out of the distro-specific packaging
> requirements and processes - it's just too much to keep up with.

That's what we're here for!  And on behalf of Debian and Ubuntu, thanks
for your work on the software.

>  But
> obviously we like if most of our users are able to install (and stay
> up-to-date) just via the nice friendly package manager. Not all hams
> (even on Linux) are 100% comfortable building from source. I'll see if
> our ARRL contacts are interested in putting a note saying something like
> "on Debian or Ubuntu, you can just install the 'trustedqsl' package" on
> their instructions page.

A fine idea indeed.

> We have several other big features planned for further releases over the
> next several months, so we'll be sure to keep you "in the loop" on that
> front.

Yes, please do.

>  To that end, is there anything packaging-specific that you'd like
> to see in TrustedQSL?

I'll contact you directly about this.  Yes, there are a few small
adjustments that would make things a bit smoother on the packaging side.

73 de KA6MAL