ULS SQL Search question

Greetings,

I thought that I'd ask this question here vs the debian user
list since some of you might have this option on you're web
site. (call sign search)

What I want to do is access the FCC ULS database in SQL
format (which I download and post locally on my server)
and have users do a callsign search and then post the
results on the site.  I'm totally new to db access, and
only need to "read" the data vs having a full blown SQL
server.  Any options available or should I just install
MySQL?

Thank you!

Dana - KC9AAE