Re: Adding new contests to CX, TLF, etc.

El Monday 29 April 2002 02:06, Bob Nielsen escribió:

> config file?  The CX documentation seems to hint at something like this
> and I find some contest-specific files for a few contests, but I am not
> sure if that is really what is meant.
Yes you are right.
I have read the CX's doc and it says that they (CX's developers) will develop
a "contest pattern" or something like that just to add the capability to
setup all the contest we want.

I have tried to understand the "actual" contest files... but i couldn't.
There are some files in the sources with the contest's names that are included
when compiling.
As CX is in the first development state you have to recompile to use CX for an
specific contest and sources are "preconfigured" for the IARU contest.... you
can see "your age" as 40.

That thing, the "contest interface" is one of the most "urgent" TODOs CX has
in this moment as the general working is quite good :-)

--
Un saludo,
	Jaime Robles, EA4TV

Visita	http://www.redlibre.net - La Red Libre de todos!