sethdlc woes.

Hi folks

I have installed a potato in my Toshiba 440cdt and the following debian
packages:

ax25-apps-0.0.4-1
ax25-tools-0.0.5-2
libax25-0.0.7-1
libax25-devel-0.0.7-1

When I do #sethdlc -p -i sm0 mode wss:afsk1200 io 0x530 irq 5 dma 1 dma2 0
midiio 0x330

I get:

sethdlc Version 0.5
Thomas ........

midiio 0x330
ioctl (HDLCDRV_SETMODE): Invalid argument
driver supported modes: @$#@$?C|

This is not an exact reproduction of the supported modes string. I cannot
reproduce it exactly on my keyboard and it seems to vary slightly if run
again

I have tried all the valid modes I know but no luck.

I,m using a Yamaha OPL3_SA3 soundcard.

Peter Barrett
Network Integrity