Re: GNOME 3.8 in unstable?

Michael Biebl <biebl@debian.org> writes:

> So, you see, it's not like we are sitting on our lazy asses

Hopefully no-one here thinks that. But without ongoing updates about
what is delaying the transition, we don't know what to think.

> it's just a lot of work and coordination efforts.

Thank you! It often seems like just more work, but putting some effort
into giving regular updates in a forum like this one can forestall
worried messages from people who don't have that information.

No-one can tell the GNOME team how to spend your volunteer time; but,
likewise, no-one but the GNOME team can communicate the information
needed to answer these kinds of queries.

Looking forward to great results from the team, thanks again!

--
 \     “I am the product of millions of generations of individuals who |
  `\      each fought against a hostile universe and won, and I aim to |