Please test the experimental gconf2

I have just uploaded gconf2 2.12.1-1 to experimental. The package
includes major changes, and therefore needs to be tested before going to
unstable.

First, I hereby proclaim the end of the overly long gconf subtrees.
Following these suggestions:
http://www.gnome.org/~lcolitti/gnome-startup/analysis/
I have merged all gconf directory structures into flat-file sources.
This means startup and runtime speed is improved, and it also means less
cluttering on the disk. There is now only one file, named
%gconf-tree.xml, for each directory structure. The system-wide
directories are taken care in the postinst, and I have added a Xsession
script for ~/.gconf.

Second, there's a (long-awaited) framework for easily setting defaults
without patching the schema files. You can now drop files
in /usr/share/gconf/defaults, with filenames starting with numbers, e.g.
20gnome-session. The number indicates the priority, greater numbers
meaning you can overwrite defaults set in lower priorities. The format
is very simple: each line consists in a key and a value, the type being
autodetected. Running update-gconf-defaults results in making these
defaults available even to running gconfd instances. Currently, the
script is written in python, but if someone rewrites it in
comprehensible perl, the dependency can be dropped. Of course, I will
add support for it to dh_gconf to make it even easier.

Now, GO AHEAD AND TEST IT. Then, WORLD DOMINATION.

Good night,