How to automount a memory card?

I have a wbsd card reader installed into my PC.
I use SID (installation of Sarge, than update to Sid).
The devces for the card are correctly created on insetion (/dev/mmcblk0,
/dev/mmcblk0p1) with user root and group disk.
If I manually mount the device, it works correctly but, differently from
any USB disk, the partition is not automatically mounted.
I looked for any information or hint about udev and
gnome-volume-manager, but I found very little end confusimg docs in
internet.

Thank you
	Stefano Salvi