Re: gnome-games 2.4.3 depend on Gnome 2.6 libs?

On Tue, 2004-03-30 at 11:50, Sebastien Bacher wrote:
> Michel Dänzer <daenzer@debian.org> writes:
>
> > *cough* pbuilder *cough*
>
> -3 has been built in a pbuilder ...

Great. :)

> BTW I've some questions for a pbuilder fan:
>
> - is there an easy way to launch a pbuilder on a .dsc file and to get a
>   signed package ready to upload ? Usually I launch a pbuilder, copy the
>   sources in it, debuild, and debsign out of the pbuilder after the
>   build.

I usually use pbuilder build with appropriate options, test the result,
debsign the .changes file and dput it.

> - is there any way to have a cache for packages to not download them
>   again and again on each try ?

I bind-mount /var/cache/apt/archives, but beware of #236304. I also
bind-mount the ccache cache and export CC and CXX to use ccache.
Finally, I mount /var/cache/pbuilder/build as tmpfs (some packages
require a lot of RAM to build with that though). All this combined cuts
down the pbuilder overhead a lot.