Re: Good way to write GNOME (packaging issue)

I feel GNOME is the correct way. Technically, all the GNOME2 GNOME 2
stuff isn't right either (I think). Just like GTK2 or gtk2 isn't. 2 is
just another version of GNOME. Granted its a major change, but the
project is still officially GNOME. Best to just refer to the latest
version of GNOME or GTK+ in the distribution. I.e. foo is an application
for the GNOME 2.6 Desktop

My 2/100th's of a buck.

Cheers, Link

--