Re: Gnome-session hangs at splash screen

Hey William,
	Do you start up anything with a dialog, such as a gksu?
When I logon I have a dialog for gksu to start Firestarter which stops
the rest of Gnome from loading.  It is covered by the splash screen.  So
I just blindly type in the password hit enter and loading then
continues.

Could it be that simple for you?

digger