XD2

Hi!
	We know that most of Ximian Desktop are simply patches that will be
integrated in gnome soon, but for the moment, woody is the stable
release in Debian and there is no gnome2 (well, there are un-officials
packages, but not really stables). So our plans are to make a "stable"
release of gnome2 (ximian based) for woody.

	About the platform targets, we all know that
corporations/university/governments choose the easy way with RedHat or
SuSe. They are in their rigths. i don't mind if ximian doesn't want to
support Debian (if i were them, i should do the same), but we can make
our proper release and, who knows, maybe it will become official some
day.

--
Ghe Rivero <ghe_rivero@yahoo.es>