Re: Source package origin file differs from the official archive

[ Dropping debian-mentors@ from CC ]

On Tue, Dec 27, 2022 at 08:24:43PM +0000, M Hickford wrote:
> That worked, thanks Nilesh. Would you be interested in sponsoring
> the upload?

Like I told on IRC, just ping me if you want sponsoring :)

> https://mentors.debian.net/package/git-credential-oauth/ is
> ready.

This is an un-necessary step if you want someone from go team to sponsor
an upload, you can skip this.

> I pushed the Git commits to
> https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/git-credential-oauth .

Such changes are very minimal to warrant an upload, as every upload
takes up some resources.
But I have sponsored this one anyway for now :)

Happy Holidays!

PS: Are you subscribed to debian-go mailing list? Can I stop CC'ing you?

--
Best,