Re: RFS: golang-github-caarlos0-sshmarshal

On Mon, Oct 31, 2022 at 10:38:40AM +0100, Martin Dosch wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I would appreciate if someone reviews golang-github-caarlos0-sshmarshal [0]
> and sponsors the upload to the NEW queue if all is ok.
>
> It is a build-dependency for newer versions of
> golang-github-charmbracelet-wish.

Again, the description says:

| Library containing code copied from x/crypto and this patch so
| we can more easily marshal SSH private keys.

which kind of makes me not want to upload this :)

Since this has just one patch applied, it'd be better to try to integrate that patch
into x-crypto.

Meanwhile you could consider to embed/vendor this library in your target package.

--
Best,