Re: salsa CI golang support - golang-github-la5nta-wl2k-go

On 10/27/22 16:39, Faustin Lammler wrote:
Hi Thomas!

Thomas Goirand <zigo@debian.org>,
27/10/2022 – 15:40:44 (+0200):

If the team needs a VM (or many?), I can provide it. What would be the specs
for that?

The actual VM has the following specs:
- 24 CPU;
- 22 GB RAM;
- 60 GB HD / (NVME on host);
- 40 GB HD /data (NMVE on host).

This is probably overkill for the needs (see grafana dashboard attached,
not 100% accurate since it was occasionally used for other build tasks).

My advice is to start with:
- 8 CPU;
- 8 GB RAM;
- 80 GB HD.

And then scale up if needed.

Cheers!

Are you able to do the Salsa setup? If you give me an SSH key, and you can do the setup as a runner, I'll make a virtual machine for it... (it's just one OpenStack command away for me, as my daily work is administering a dozen of OpenStack clouds...).

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)