Which CI to use; team or salsa-ci?

Hello team,

I was reading through https://go-team.pages.debian.net/ci.html and
looked at some packages under the team when I got curious about the
current team policy regarding salsa CI.

I noticed some packages that were not using neither salsa-ci or the
team's ci definition, I also noticed that dh-make-golang does not
automatically creates the d/gitlab-ci.yml file and that neither I can
find the contents of the file on that page (I know I could copy from
another package).

My question is mainly to get confirmation about the importance of
using the team's CI, is it the kind of thing that I should only not
use if I have strong reasons to do so, or is it optional?

I see some benefits listed on that page, but I can't really understand
if they are something that is still used and if it's really worth it
to use that instead of salsa-ci.

Thanks,

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>