libc6 info?

Hi guys,

 I'm sorry about writing to you directly, I couldn't find the mailing
 list address (yes, I know it's on the website, gimme a network
 connection and I'll look at it :-).  You might want to include this
 info in the README.Debian file.

 It used to be that you could get some configuration info for the C
 library by executing the file, something like this:

    Compiled by GNU CC version 3.2.
    Compiled on a Linux 2.4.19 system on 2002-09-10.
    Available extensions:
            GNU libio by Per Bothner
            crypt add-on version 2.1 by Michael Glad and others
            Berkeley DB glibc 2.1 compat library by Thorsten Kukuk
            linuxthreads-0.9 by Xavier Leroy

 but executing the file now says something like:

Inconsistency detected by ld.so: rtld.c: 1175: dl_main: Assertion `_rtld_local._dl_rtld_map.l_prev->l_next == _rtld_local._dl_rtld_map.l_next' failed!

 so I guess the linker script was changed...

 Is there another way to get that info?

 TIA,

 Marcelo