glibc-snapshot package

Because I'm not hearing status back from enough of the ports, I would
like to upload a glibc-snapshot package to the archive.  The idea is
that at least I'll have compile reports and something I can load into
a chroot jail for testing.

I will file an RC bug against it so that it never goes into testing.

I will update this package as often as needed to get 2.3 into the
archive.  I will then let it go dormant until upstream starts work on
2.4.  At that point I will update it from time to time so that we
don't have this massive transition next time.

Thoughts?  Objections?  Whips?  Chains?

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
learning from failures is nice in theory...
but in practice, it sucks :)