Re: catgets 'make check' failure

On Tue, Oct 01, 2002 at 10:43:28AM -0700, Jeff Bailey wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 01, 2002 at 01:17:04PM -0400, Ben Collins wrote:
>
> > annexc is an expected failure. Check the output sometime.
>
> I have, but I haven't looked at what the test is supposed to do
> yet. =)
>
> I want to either fix the test or patch it so it doesn't run.

Don't keep it from running. Leave it. It's been there for years and
hurts nothing. There's no reason to get rid of it now.

Just read the output, you'll see what it is for. Basically it checks
certain headers to see if they define macros that they should and also
don't define macros that they shouldn't.

Do not remove the test.

--
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/
Linux 1394 - http://www.linux1394.org/