Re: Updating Saga (again)

On Sat, May 28, 2022 at 12:18 PM Francesco P. Lovergine <frankie@debian.org> wrote:
Hi guys

I'm not a Saga user, but someone pointed that the new version has some missing
stuff. Indeed, it seems kriging is lost, for instance:

It means that only the toolchains are loaded and not the c libraries. I've seen this behaviour if a self compiled version of saga api is present eg in /usr/local/lib (and LD_LIBRARY_PATH is set)
What does  ldd /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/saga/libstatistics_kriging.so give? Does it use the packaged version of libsaga_api?