Re: [RFS] MintPy packaging

Dear Sebastiaan,

Il 15/05/22 09:53, Sebastiaan Couwenberg ha scritto:
On 5/15/22 09:31, Antonio Valentino wrote:
If you agree I would like to maintain the packages under debian-gis.

That's obviously fine.

If there are no objections I would kindly ask you to create the git repositories in salsa and then review and sponsor the upload.

Fix the fixed scripts you should have been able to create them yourself.

  https://salsa.debian.org/debian-gis-team/mintpy
  https://salsa.debian.org/debian-gis-team/pyaps3
  https://salsa.debian.org/debian-gis-team/pysolid
  https://salsa.debian.org/debian-gis-team/pykml

thanks
I have already pushed the code for pyaps3, pysolid and pykml.
Please feel free to review them.

The package for mintpy still needs some work, but, for a proper testing, I would like to have all dependencies are in the archive.

You may want to consider using reprepro to host your own packages, I use it for my own packages and have a separate distribution and associated cowbuilder chroot for rebuilds which is used to make rebuilt packages available in my LAN when preparing transitions.

With your own repo you're not blocking waiting for the dependencies to pass NEW.
Good idea.
I have used reprepro in the past.
I will setup a reprepro repository and cowbuilder chroot.

cheers
--
Antonio Valentino