Re: GeographicLib 2.0

Dear Bas,
I have almost completed the packaging of geographiclib-python 2.0.
Sorry, I'm quite busy in this period and I will still need few days to finalize.
Now I need a repository in salsa.
I think that I can create it myself through the GitLab Web UI.
I was just wondering if there is some specific initialization step I'm not aware of.
In case could you please point me to the relevant documentation?

Cheers
antonio