Re: Switching SAGA to cmake

On 4/14/22 10:36, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:
As SAGA is switching to cmake[1], I'm now adjusting the debian package
build to use cmake as well.

For now I managed to build a working package, but I've disabled two tools
[2].

If I enable them, I get these errors:
--
:CMake Error at src/tools/io/io_shapes_dxf/CMakeLists.txt:10
(target_include_directories):

CMake Error at src/tools/io/io_shapes_dxf/CMakeLists.txt:11
(target_link_libraries):
   Cannot specify link libraries for target "io_shapes_dxf" which is not
built
   by this project.
--
if anyone has an idea why this happens, feel free to help fixing the issue.

"
 The named <target> must have been created by a command such as
 add_executable() or add_library() and must not be an ALIAS target.
"
https://cmake.org/cmake/help/latest/command/target_include_directories.html

saga-gis/src/tools/CMakePluginTemplate.cmake call add_library and should likely be included after the project() call instead of at the end of the file.

Please act on the issues raised on the pkg-grass-devel lists:

https://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/pkg-grass-devel/2022-April/094097.html

https://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/pkg-grass-devel/2022-April/094087.html

https://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/pkg-grass-devel/2022-April/094086.html