Re: PG Admin installation on Bullseye

A docker to run an application in user space seems really overkill to me.
Cheers.

On 23 January 2021 15:44:11 CET, Johan Van de Wauw <johan.vandewauw@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sat, Jan 23, 2021 at 3:14 PM Frank Voncken <gis@familievoncken.nl> wrote:

> There is no pgadmin4 package in Debian by any team, so you either
> need
> to use the upstream packages in buster environment, or get pgadmin4
> working on bulleye via other means which can include building it from
> source yourself, or searching the internet whose results include:
>
>  https://www.postgresql.org/ftp/pgadmin/pgadmin4/snapshots/

 O.k. Acknowlegded.

I have good experience running pgadmin4 using docker.

https://www.pgadmin.org/docs/pgadmin4/latest/container_deployment.html#examples

If you are already familiar with docker I would suggest this approach.

--
Please excuse my brevity.