Re: My status in Debian

On 04/22/2017 12:22 PM, Ross Gammon wrote:
> Anyway, one of my other sponsors has stated a few times when I have
> asked for DM rights for something, that maybe it was time to step up to
> DD status.
>
> I am in no hurry (probably would aim to take the plunge towards the
> middle of the year). And I wouldn't do it until there was wider support
> for that. So any words of encouragement, or any suggestions of things
> that you would like to see from me before you would endorse me are
> welcome (here or in private).

If you're thinking about becoming a DD, don't it put in hold (like I
did, for over 10 years).

I doubt you'll need me as an advocate since you have others in the teams
you're currently more active in, but if you need it I'm willing to
consider it. Although your recent work hasn't been very visible to me.