Re: QGIS crash (SpatiaLite related?)

Thanks Bas.
I'm on a course these days, cannot test properly. Will do it asap, but probably someone can beat me.
All the best.

Il 15 giugno 2015 20:59:44 GMT+00:00, Sebastiaan Couwenberg <sebastic@xs4all.nl> ha scritto:
On 06/15/2015 10:46 PM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
AFAIR the QGIS crash on Save as... has been fixed. I am consistently
getting it (QGIS 2.8.2+99unstable from qgis repo).
Thanks for any hint.

Can your reproduce the problem with the qgis 2.8.1 package in
testing/unstable and/or the qgis 2.8.2 in NEW (you'll need to build this
from git)?

If you have a gdb stacktrace that should be informative too. The new
qgis-dbg package should be helpful.

http://faunalia.eu/
Sent from mobile, sorry for being short