Re: [DebianGIS] status of OSSIM ?

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 01:01:46PM +0200, Moritz Lennert wrote:
> What's the current status of OSSIM in DebianGIS ? It's marked as being
> worked on in the package list, but IIUC, it hasn't been touched in svn
> for almost a year.

It needs a complete revamp, creating one source package per module
and also needs some checks about licensing. Definitively not something
straightforward. My first idea was a monolithic source package, but that's
not practical because requires too many patches to allow building
without intermediate installations.