Re: [DebianGIS] ruby mapscript patch

Not yet. I'll check it later today. I have built mapserver 5.0 with
ruby by hand already and there should be no problem.

One question regarding SVN version. Are there any plans regarding AGG
support? It is not enabled in current SVN but I believe it is (one of)
the most important features in 5.0.

Regards,
  Dmitry