[DebianGIS] Re: [GRASS-user] i.vpoints

Thanks for your detailled reply.

One thing that is not clear in the documentation on CVS...

...do I need to uninstall GRASS and start again from scratch? I am almost certain that my installation of GRASS was not from CVS (someone else did that) but I do not have the source. If I have to uninstall fist what is the safest way to do that?

cheers
Dave