[Pkg-grass-general] updates

Hi all.
Thanks to the very fast reaction form Jean-Denis Giguere, we now have avce00
uploaded to alioth - great. E00compr (necessary for grass command v.in.e00 is
still missing. I have updated the packege list on the wiki; it should be
further edited, however, to take into account the release of sarge.
Good to see DebianGIS is being such a successful project!
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini
cavallini@faunalia.it   www.faunalia.it   www.faunalia.com