__cxa_atexit and __dso_handle

[ Please CC replies to me. ]

Hi guys,

I am developing a project with eCos from my i386 host, with the target
system being a PC floppy (and therefore i386 as well).

The problem is that despite using -nostdlib whilst compiling, I still
get __cxa_atexit and __dso_handle defined in my .o files (yes, eCos
utilizes C++ in places).

I found a switch to turn off __cxa_atexit, but found nothing for the
other one.  Is it possible to get gcc 3.[recent] to generate
executables suitable for standalone execution?  If not, I think it
ought to be!

Thankyou for your time,
--
David N. Welton