Re: Ada results

Thanks for this (glad I read the rest of the thread before asking for it
:-P).  I've already got some new prelim binutils packages built, so I'll
give a shot here first with those and with CVS to see if anything changes.

I'll also try a cross-compiler setup from one of the other 64-bit
platforms to alpha since I've always had odd problems going from
i386->alpha.