Re: fonts-sil-awami-nastaliq_3.100-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

On 14.09.23 00:27, Bobby de Vos wrote:

How can I see the message you copied here? The initial upload seemed to work, and I did not see any errors or warnings in email nor on any dashboards.

The location of the logs are in the topic of #debian-ftp:
 logs at usper.d.o:/srv/upload.d.o/queued/run/log & coccia.d.o:/srv/ftp-master.d.o/log/current

In case of gpg-errors there won't be any email to avoid spam.

I don't know how to fix the issue(s) with my key [1]. Do you have any suggestions of what I should do?

I think the keyring maintainers should know best what to do. Probably you just need to wait for a keyring sync, which will happen monthly. At least the key on the keyserver does not matter.

  Thorsten