requesting membership to Font Team

Dear Font Team,

I requested membership at https://salsa.debian.org/fonts-team and have
an open MR for Fonts Awesome, as well as a tag to push for an
acknowledged (and welcomed) NMU.

In terms of long-term contributions, I will fix watch files when I find
broken ones and do minor QA work.

One long-term issue that could result in an actual project is this:
Various font packages are not cleaning up various files (at a minimum
/u/s/fonts/font_name/.uuid files), which of course results in a piuparts
failure.  Assuming there isn't a technical reason for not removing these
cruft files on deinstall/purge, I would like to fix the packages that
I've had to create exemptions for in the piuparts config section of my
sbuild.conf.  Please let if know whether or not this would be
appreciated :)

Regards,
Nicholas

P.S. Consulting Salsa and control files, it seems this team is called
Debian Fonts Task Force, but the following two wiki pages use different
names:

  https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/pkg-fonts
  https://wiki.debian.org/Fonts

P.P.S. Paul, I CCed you because you're listed as a team contact at the
first of these two wiki links, but might not read the mailing list.