Re: firewall for a client

Hi Michael:

Here's the explanation what I'm looking for... clean & easy (even for
me :D).
Now, I'm reading the documentation section at netfilter.org with the
purpose of increase my knowledge about iptables.

Thanks a lot for your time.

Regards from Spain!

--
Víctor A. Ramos <itchysoft_AT_yahoo_DOT_es>

   (o_  Debian GNU/Linux  .'''`.
   //\  Registered User   : :' :
   V_/_     #315167       `. `'
                            `
Jabber ID       <vramos_AT_jabber_DOT_org>