Which ports do I need to open for 'Free World Dialup' and kphone?

Hi all,

(Please CC me on replies. Thanks.)

I got curious about Free World Dialup VOIP [1] which, along with the kphone
package in unstable, should provide VOIP.  It looks like my firewall setup
needs some tweaking. Once registered, dialing '613' is supposed to create an
'echo' test call to oneself, but I timed out unsuccessfully. I tried opening
port 5060 their documentation mentions at
http://www.freeworlddialup.com/support/faq/configuration#692
but still no luck.

Did anybody here play with this?

Regards, Dirk

[1] http://www.fwd.pulver.com aka http://www.freeworlddialup.com

--
FEATURE:  VW Beetle license plate in California