Re: dns firewalls and mx records for internally hosted domains

Too completely make this work you ether need to sacrafice security.  by
forgo connection tracking and using accept all by port rules.  Or(It's a
technical doc this is ok) Use snat so that all replys go back to the CT
dnat.  This second solution provides many scaling issues and is not
advised.  The first solution may be OK for most ppl, but not for any
corporation that cares about ?not? getting hacked.