Re: why? microsoft

I get this too, it's a virus is it not.  I use blackhole + clamav on my
unix systems but for my yhoo I just keep marking it as spam.

I don't think this spam comes from the list, but rather from bots troling
the arcive of the list.  Thoes of you how run winbowes to read this list,
could you please block port 25 in and out for that box!

Thank you for all your help.