Re: Problem with FIREWALL

Rubens Almeida Pinto wrote:
      Hello all,
This is my first time in the list and i want a help. I'm trying to configure a firewall, but when i run the rc.firewall script an error return to me.

The error message is: " iptables v1.2.6a: can't initialize iptables table 'filter': Table does not exist (do you need to insmod?) Perhaps iptables or your kernel needs to be upgraded. "

What kernel are you running on?
It must be fairly old, I'm running 2.4.21 with iptables 1.2.9-3.
Perhaps you do have a mismatch, but until you give all the information we won't know.
Regards,

David.