Re: Spoofing

in my firewall script i'm create a chain dedicated to spoofed pachet:
EXTIF="eth0"
LOOPBACK="127.0.0.0/8"
CLASS_A="10.0.0.0/8"
CLASS_B="172.16.0.0/12"
CLASS_C="192.168.0.0/16"
CLASS_D_MULTICAST="224.0.0.0/4"
CLASS_E_RESERVED_NET="240.0.0.0/5"

iptables -N spoof
iptables -A spoof -i $EXTIF -s $EGO -j DROP
iptables -A spoof -i $EXTIF -s $CLASS_A -j DROP
iptables -A spoof -i $EXTIF -s $CLASS_B -j DROP
iptables -A spoof -i $EXTIF -s $CLASS_C -j DROP
iptables -A spoof -i $EXTIF -s $CLASS_D_MULTICAST -j DROP
iptables -A spoof -i $EXTIF -s $CLASS_E_RESERVED_NET -j DROP
iptables -A spoof -i $EXTIF -d $LOOPBACK -j DROP

iptables  -A INPUT -i $EXTIF -j spoof

you could use this rule too is a good things log pachet before drop