Re: Spoofing

normally the anti-spoof network and mask are:
LOOPBACK="127.0.0.0/8"
CLASS_A="10.0.0.0/8"
CLASS_B="172.16.0.0/12"
CLASS_C="192.168.0.0/16"
CLASS_D_MULTICAST="224.0.0.0/4"
CLASS_E_RESERVED_NET="240.0.0.0/5"
if you receive an incoming packet from someone of this network
probably the packet are spoofed.