FireHOL Question

Hi everyone!

I've been trying to make myself a router/firewall for the past few days (never done that before) but so far I managed to throw away my DI-604, which is not a bad thing at all :) I am using Debian Sarge and the FireHOL package which is basically an iptables generator from my understanding.

Now my problem is, I am using this Sarge box as my gateway (1 nic for LAN, 1 plugged into a PPPoE DSL modem). It all works fine and my routes are set for nat, but I would like to add my other IP's my isp gives me. (3 in fact) and associate them with specific LAN machines.

My isp gives me an extra /30 that I can use. So I would like to forward each of these new IPs to specific LAN IPs, and reverse as well (my friend says this is called one-to-one nat or something)

I've tried creating virtual interfaces for my extra IPs but no luck (eth0:0, eth0:1, eth0:2)

Does anyone know how I could do that, as I'm not an iptables expert at all.

Thanks!

viz